*ALL OF OUR ONLINE RESILIENCE COURSES & RESILIENCE COACHING FOR DOCTORS ARE FREE TO HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS & ALLIED FRONTLINE WORKERS FOR THE DURATION OF COVID-19 *
Coaching is a powerful tool for doctors, leaders and organisations to build resilience and create sustainable high performance. We offer personalised performance coaching for
- Coaching for Doctors
- Coaching for Healthcare professionals
- Coaching for Healthcare leaders
- Coaching for Physician leaders
- Coaching for Healthcare organisations
We know that as healthcare professionals you work in a high pressure environment – that’s why we work with you to create personalised programmes – not quick fixes. We’ll help you to combat burnout, negativity and stress with a range of evidence based strategies using the latest research in resilience, leadership, performance, positive psychology and contemplative practices.
Coaching is a way of carving out that time and creating space to invest in yourself, to work on areas that will help you to:
- Build your resilience
- Create sustainable high performance
- Achieve your professional goals
- Reignite your sense of purpose
- Become unstuck
- Create a better work – life balance
- Learn to say ‘No’ with confidence
- Manage difficult conversations
- Become more grounded and focused
- Develop emotional intelligence
- Manage conflict with confidence and personal impact without being aggressive
- Self regulate more effectively
- Manage imposter syndrome
- Feel more confident
- Better manage issues that your work may be causing in your personal relationships
- Know that you have the skills, tools and resources to wake up every day feeling good about what you do.
Why choose coaching with The Resilient Doctor?
The Resilient Doctor was founded by Gill Thackray in response to requests for a comprehensive resilience resource for doctors. She first began working in the field of resilience whilst working in United Nations refugee camps. Since then she has worked internationally as a business psychologist with elite sporting bodies such as the Football Association and UK Sport to build resilience and optimise sustainable performance.
Her client list includes Fortune 100 companies, the United Nations, Health Education England, Great Ormond Street Hospital, British Society for Rheumatology, Prostate Cancer, Cancer Research UK, BBC, University College of Osteopathy, Deloitte, Price Waterhouse Cooper, Ernst and Young, Chartered Institute of Accountants for England and Wales, Lancaster University Bonington Leadership Programme, London School of Economics, Google, Natural History Museum and the V&A amongst others. Gill is the author of ‘Mindfulness Coach’ and the ‘Positivity Coach’ both due December 2020 published by Michael O’Mara Books, London.
Her expertise in resilience means that she is a frequent conference contributor as well as contributing to publications including The Guardian, Ultra Sport, Thrive Global and Success Magazine amongst others.
Gill has undertaken research into leadership resilience with Aberdeen University, examining the efficacy of mindfulness interventions upon leadership resilience, emotional intelligence and compassion. The Resilient Doctor draws upon this extensive experience of working with thousands of people working in the health service, private sector and tech start ups. We are trusted to distill the latest research in resilience, providing proven practical strategies to manage stress, develop resilience and optimise sustainable performance.